Youth Global Forum in Amsterdam: Application Call for Participants and Project Presenters
The topic of Youth Global Forum is “Inclusive Development vs Industry 5.0: Where is the future?” and with the help of a diverse range of field experts and industry leaders, equip youth with the necessary tools to adapt successfully to modern conditions.
Moreover, all participants will benefit from several workshops, keynotes and masterclasses led by some of the world’s foremost experts on the matter of Industry 5.0 & Inclusive Development. Deadline for applications is 1st June 2019.
Applicants have to pay the administration fee (€150 residents of the NL / €300 foreign participants / €200 project presenters) and their transport to the event venue, everything else is covered by Youth Time International (accommodation, meals and programme).
Youth Time International stand for inclusivity, so this year they will also provide fully funded scholarship (meaning covering also transport and participation fee) to three participants with fewer opportunities, who in normal circumstances couldn’t join the event.
Who can apply?
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Master’s/PhD students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
You can either apply as a project presenter or a basic participant.
As a basic participant you can expect to:
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through sessions conducted by distinguished, honorable guests;
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial & professional endeavors;
- Have a unique opportunity to meet with 100 like-minded people from across the globe and network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, technology and education.
As a project presenter additionally to the points mentioned above you can expect to:
- Have the opportunity to present your project with the chance of being awarded a grant to realize your idea, scholarship, internship and other prizes available to the project presenters;
- Work on your project proposal with the supervision of an expert (in setting up business initiatives) before the event.
- Project presenters will get a chance to win a Youth Time Idea grant and receive up to €10k for implementation of your project (Youth Time Idea Grant will fund 70% of the total proposed budget);
- Project presenters will compete for two fully funded scholarships to study on bachelor or master’s program (upon your choice) in Zagreb School of Business (Croatia) and IPMI International Business School (Indonesia);
- Paid Internship at the International Youth Society Of Eco Friendly Renewable Technology (India) will be offered to one of the Youth Global Forum attendees;
- Rich cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Amsterdam’s most iconic attractions;
- Official welcome and closing dinners, as well as the projects awarding ceremony in special stunning spots in Amsterdam.
More information HERE
Amsterdam AI and Smart Health Amsterdam: joining together for an innovative future
Big news! Amsterdam AI and Smart Health Amsterdam are joining together for an innovative future in what Geert ten Dam, chair of the Amsterdam AI governing board, calls “the next logical step” in Amsterdam’s development as an international hotspot for responsible AI.
ADS TECH020 Career Fair Recap
The annual ADS TECH020 Career Fair took place on April 13th at Lab42, Amsterdam Science Park. We hosted 16 companies and 200 students who made it a lively and interactive event. Few of the companies that attended where: KPN, Cloudflight, UWV, Creative Clicks B.V., Aurai, Xebia Data, Savills and Equals.Amsterdam. *Photo credit by Teus Hagen
ADS Partner Dinner | Invitation Only
ADS will host its second ADS Partner Dinner on June 1st at Mediamatic in Amsterdam.