Vacancy: Community Manager for Amsterdam Data Science
Amsterdam Data Science (ADS) is looking for a Community Manager who is interested in strengthening the Data Science and AI ecosystem in Amsterdam. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Are you a natural networker, interested in helping to grow a dynamic ecosystem? Are you passionate about communications? Do you like working as part of a small, enthusiastic and agile team as well as independently? Are you looking to take on varied responsibilities in order to develop your career?
We’re looking for a Community Manager who is interested in working around world-class Data Science and AI. If this sounds like you, apply now!
What are you going to do
- Take responsibility for all content and outreach (e.g. monthly newsletter, blog, social media and website).
- Increase social media visibility.
- Support the planning and organisation of Meetups and webinars.
- Plan and organise larger events including the Career Fair and Highlights Event.
- Manage all internal meetings, including communications, agenda and presentations.
- Build and maintain external relations with the Gold and Bronze Partners.
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholders.
What do we require
- Fluency in English both written and spoken (and Dutch is favourable).
- Relevant education at HBO/university level
- An interest in Data Science and AI.
- Organisational skills and have a very high attention to detail.
- Significant experience with writing content.
- Experience in running events.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- A highly motivated, hardworking and proactive attitude/
- Flexibility regarding working location in Amsterdam (you will be working from different knowledge institutes).