Vacancy: Community Manager for Amsterdam Data Science
Are you a natural networker, interested in helping to grow a dynamic ecosystem? Are you passionate about communications? Do you like working as part of a small, enthusiastic and agile team as well as independently? Are you looking to take on varied responsibilities in order to develop your career?
We’re looking for a Community Manager who is interested in working around world-class Data Science and AI. If this sounds like you, apply now!
What are you going to do
- Take responsibility for all content and outreach (e.g. monthly newsletter, blog, social media and website).
- Increase social media visibility.
- Support the planning and organisation of Meetups and webinars.
- Plan and organise larger events including the Career Fair and Highlights Event.
- Manage all internal meetings, including communications, agenda and presentations.
- Build and maintain external relations with the Gold and Bronze Partners.
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholders.
What do we require
- Fluency in English both written and spoken (and Dutch is favourable).
- Relevant education at HBO/university level
- An interest in Data Science and AI.
- Organisational skills and have a very high attention to detail.
- Significant experience with writing content.
- Experience in running events.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- A highly motivated, hardworking and proactive attitude/
- Flexibility regarding working location in Amsterdam (you will be working from different knowledge institutes).
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.