See a Summary of all our Upcoming Meetups
Want to find out more about the Amsterdam Data Science Community?
Come to our events! Registration HERE
Amsterdam Data Science Upcoming Meetups:
– 18 October 1630 (Roeterseiland Campus, UvA) – Deep Dive into Machine Learning
– 19 October 1600 (VU W&N Building) – Responsible Data Science
– 25 October 0900 (UvA Aula) – Mini-Symposium on Deep Generative Models and Unsupervised Machine Learning (Note: Technical talks aimed at the machine learning research community)
– 10 November 0930 (Pakhuis de Zwijger) – ADS and Coursera Event: Digital Transformation, the Future of Work, and Lifelong Learning
– 16 November 1600 (VU W&N Building) – Responsible Data Science: Dragnet Debate Session
– 07 December 1530 (UvA Amsterdam Business School) – Festive Drinks & Data – 2017 Highlights & Looking Forward to 2018
– 19 January 2018 0945 (SPUI25) – Coffee & Data: Legal Tech
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.