See a Summary of all our Upcoming Meetups
Want to find out more about the Amsterdam Data Science Community?
Come to our events! Registration HERE
Amsterdam Data Science Upcoming Meetups:
– 18 October 1630 (Roeterseiland Campus, UvA) – Deep Dive into Machine Learning
– 19 October 1600 (VU W&N Building) – Responsible Data Science
– 25 October 0900 (UvA Aula) – Mini-Symposium on Deep Generative Models and Unsupervised Machine Learning (Note: Technical talks aimed at the machine learning research community)
– 10 November 0930 (Pakhuis de Zwijger) – ADS and Coursera Event: Digital Transformation, the Future of Work, and Lifelong Learning
– 16 November 1600 (VU W&N Building) – Responsible Data Science: Dragnet Debate Session
– 07 December 1530 (UvA Amsterdam Business School) – Festive Drinks & Data – 2017 Highlights & Looking Forward to 2018
– 19 January 2018 0945 (SPUI25) – Coffee & Data: Legal Tech
Recap Knowledge Session on urgent questions about ChatGPT
Pascal Wiggers, Frank Kresin and the Digitial Society School recently organized a knowledge session to discuss the possibilities and dangers of ChatGPT for education with teachers.
ROBUST AI programme receives additional €25 million in funding from Dutch Research Council
ROBUST, a new initiative by the Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI).
UvA Impact Stories presents first edition on Smart Cities
UvA’s new segment called Impact Stories just released its first edition which will focus on Smart Cities. Learn more about cameras, AI and the use of your data in the smart city here. In this piece, UvA researchers Cees Snoek and Heleen Janssen are examining the massive potential, pitfalls and impact of all this knowledge on our society.