Launch of national action plan for diversity and inclusion in scientific education and research
The five goals for 2025 are:
- To embed diversity and inclusion in the assessment of research proposals and accreditations.
- To improve monitoring of diversity in education and research, including social security and inclusion.
- Establish an awards system to make policy and funding diverse and inclusive.
- To bundle diversity plans of different institutions, so that there can be more cooperation.
- Establish a national knowledge center for diversity and inclusion. This knowledge center will develop, bundle and share knowledge and expertise.
You can read more about the new national action plan on the Dutch government website.
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.