Lorentz-eScience Explainable AI Workshop Competition
High predictive accuracy AI models are often used to tackle data-driven research challenges. AI explainability technology is an important instrument in building trust in AI solutions, while enabling new insights and scientific discoveries. The workshop should bring together researchers and AI experts from the academic community and the public/ private sector.
The winner will organize a workshop at the Lorentz Center@Snellius in Leiden, the Netherlands.
What they are looking for:
- an innovative scientific program, that takes us beyond current boundaries
- an open and interactive format, with few lectures
- at least one scientific organizer based within and one outside the Netherlands
- at least one scientific organizer from academia and one from the public/private sector
What they offer:
- a 5-day workshop for up to 25 people in 2022
- support from explainable AI experts from the eScience Center-SURF Alliance Project DIANNA
- travel and accommodation reimbursements
- no registration fees or other organizational costs
- a professional support organization, under the philosophy ‘you do the research, we do the rest’
- a 1-page expression of interest by 29 May 2021
- a full application by 20 July 2021
- final decision mid August 2021
- submit applications to: email@example.com
Please visit the Lorentz-eScience Competition page for more information.
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.