Come join our Network – Latest Vacancies from our Partners
Vacancies at Informatics Institute UvA
Applications are invited for five PhD candidates for four years. The positions are part of AIRLab, the Artificial Intelligence for Retail Lab, a joint research lab between Ahold Delhaize and the Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence. Apply by 16 July
– PhD candidate in Surrogate Modelling for Multiscale Simulations. Apply by 10 August
– Assistant professor Multiscale Scientific Computing. The tenure track position at the assistant professor level will be within the Computational Science Lab (CSL). Apply by 30 June
– 6 Lecturers in Artificial Intelligence / Information Studies within the Faculty of Science – Graduate School of Informatics, specifically for the MSc Artificial Intelligence (a two-year program) and MSc Information Studies (a one-year program). Apply by 12 July
Vacancies at Economics and Business at Amsterdam Business School, UvA
– PhD candidate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation. The Entrepreneurship & Innovation section is looking for a PhD candidate for a research project about the impact of university-based incubation activities on the creation, growth, and performance of new startups and spinoffs as well their founders. Apply by 16 July
– Assistant or Associate Professor in Big Data Statistics and Econometrics for Business. The new tenure-track Assistant or Associate professor is a specialist in Statistics and Econometrics, with a focus on Business Applications. Apply by 01 July
Vacancies at School of Business and Economics, VU
– Tenure track position Assistant/ Associate professor Digital Innovation at the KIN Research Group for the recently launched KIN Center for Digital Innovation. A platform for collaboration with public and private organizations, offering various forms of executive education, research collaboration and knowledge sharing sessions. Apply by 12 July
– Postdoc position in Predictive Analytics. The Department of Mathematics invites applications for a Postdoctoral researcher in Business Analytics and/or Data Science for a joint project with Bejo Zaden on predictive analytics. Apply by 12 July
– Lecturer / Coordinator in Business Analytics. The main tasks related to this position are teaching (at the undergraduate through the post-graduate level) and knowledge valorisation tasks in the area of Business Intelligence and Analytics. Time for research is dependent on the candidate’s profile. Apply by 05 July
– Lecturer at the KIN Research Group. Apply by 13 July
Vacancies at CWI
– 3 PhD positions on Big Data Management and analysis architectures and data science engineering technologies
– Postdoc position in Machine Learning for the H2020 Project ‘Artificial Intelligence for Data Analysis’
For more information on the above, plus other vacancies at CWI, please see HERE
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.