Announcing the Analytics Academy Programmes for 2019
Data Science Essentials by The Analytics Academy
In 2019, we are offering a new 8-day hands-on Data Science course for business professionals. If you are ready to take the next step towards becoming a junior data scientist, join the new university part-time course Data Science Essentials.
- Day 1: Introduction to Data Science & Introduction to Python programming
- Day 2: Python programming
- Day 3: Basic statistics for Data Science
- Day 4: Data Preprocessing
- Day 5: Exploratory Data Analysis
- Day 6: Advanced Statistics for Data Science
- Day 7: Visualization
- Day 8: Hackathon
What are the key benefits?
- You will be able to handle structured and unstructured data.
- You can judge the quality of data.
- You are able to perform analysis on it.
- You can report the results in a visual matter.
Who should join the course Big Data for Managers?
People that perform analysis on any form of data on a daily basis or that are looking to move into such a position. A technical background or profound affinity is a prerequisite since you will be learning a programming language and will be developing competences in statistics.
Register to join this course at Amsterdam Business School. To request a tailor-made course for your company or other information, please contact Robert Monné info@TheAnalyticsAcademy.com
Dates Spring 2019:
- Thursday 14 and Friday 15 February 2019
- Thursday 14 and Friday 15 March 2019
- Thursday 11 and Friday 12 April 2019
- Thursday 9 and Friday 10 May 2019
For more information contact:
The Analytics Academy
+31 20 5256134
Lead departments Business
Degree Executive Programme
Working experience Not required
Duration 8 days
Big Data for Managers
Programme – Professional education
Two-day overview course on Big Data for (project)managers and consultants. Look beyond the hype: the terms, techniques and technologies of Big Data by experienced data-consultants and university professors.
Organisation The Analytics Academy
Coordinator(s) S. E. Nuijten
Duration 2 days
More info HERE
Recap Knowledge Session on urgent questions about ChatGPT
Pascal Wiggers, Frank Kresin and the Digitial Society School recently organized a knowledge session to discuss the possibilities and dangers of ChatGPT for education with teachers.
ROBUST AI programme receives additional €25 million in funding from Dutch Research Council
ROBUST, a new initiative by the Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI).
UvA Impact Stories presents first edition on Smart Cities
UvA’s new segment called Impact Stories just released its first edition which will focus on Smart Cities. Learn more about cameras, AI and the use of your data in the smart city here. In this piece, UvA researchers Cees Snoek and Heleen Janssen are examining the massive potential, pitfalls and impact of all this knowledge on our society.