Amsterdam Data Science Career Fair – 28 February
Have you heard? On Wednesday 28 February Amsterdam Data Science and the Big Data Alliance are organising a Data Science Career Fair for UvA and VU Master students.
The response has been incredible and we are thrilled to announce that over 200 students and 24 companies have registered for the event! The students attending have broad backgrounds including Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Econometrics, and Physics.
Workshops and speed-dating sessions will show students the many Data Science career options available. Who’s coming? Adidas, Anchormen, Birds.ai, Bol.com, Booking.com, CGI, Chipsoft, CQM, DatascienceLab, Dutch Analytics, eBay, Elsevier, GoDataDriven, KLM, KPMG, KPN, NewRelity, OPT/NET, ORTEC, Peace Tech Lab, Qualogy, Tapp, Tiqets, Viriciti.
Want to find out more on the companies attending? Click the link below.
Participating companies Data Science Career Fair
- A (Room: Shark): ‘From fourier analysis to deep convents to use cases’ – I. Everts (GoDataDriven)
- B (Room: Day): ‘Experience the life of a data scientist in one hour’ – E. D’Acunto & R. Monné (ORTEC)
- C (Room: Inno): ‘Data science and AI in the real world’ – P. Hulsen (CQM)
16:00-16:30: Inspire sessions
- A (Room: Shark): What can I expect from an academic career? – C. van Son (VU) & A. Meroño (VU)
- B (Room: Inno): What are my options after my masters or PhD? – C. Zandvliet (Xomnia) & D. Graus (FD Mediagroep)
16:30-17:00: Inspire sessions
- A (Room: Shark): Want to start your own business? – Y. Bodnar (ACE) & M. Farzanehpour (SCITODATE)
- B (Room: Inno): Want to work at a government organisation? – J. Goilo (Datalab City of Amsterdam)
17:00-17:30: Quick Fire Pitches (Room: Day & Night)
- Companies present their career opportunities in one minute
17:30-18:30 Speeddates (Room: Day & Night)
- 7 minute blocks. Note: it is your responsibility to know your exact time slots
18:30-19:30: Beers, pizza & networking (Room: Day & Night)
Amsterdam AI and Smart Health Amsterdam: joining together for an innovative future
Big news! Amsterdam AI and Smart Health Amsterdam are joining together for an innovative future in what Geert ten Dam, chair of the Amsterdam AI governing board, calls “the next logical step” in Amsterdam’s development as an international hotspot for responsible AI.
ADS TECH020 Career Fair Recap
The annual ADS TECH020 Career Fair took place on April 13th at Lab42, Amsterdam Science Park. We hosted 16 companies and 200 students who made it a lively and interactive event. Few of the companies that attended where: KPN, Cloudflight, UWV, Creative Clicks B.V., Aurai, Xebia Data, Savills and Equals.Amsterdam. *Photo credit by Teus Hagen
ADS Partner Dinner | Invitation Only
ADS will host its second ADS Partner Dinner on June 1st at Mediamatic in Amsterdam.