Amsterdam Data Science-Amsterdam Academic Alliance: International Visiting Researchers Programme
The aims of the Visiting Researchers programme are:
- To generate international collaborations between ADS and one of either:
- Insight (Centre for Data Analytics, Ireland)
- Tsinghua University, Department of Computer Science and Technology, China
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology, China
See more information here: https://amsterdamdatascience.nl/about/international-collaborators/
- To facilitate knowledge exchange
- To explore new and or emerging research topics in data science
ADS specifically invites applications for funding that will aid in advancing our Strategic Directions, see: https://amsterdamdatascience.nl/about/strategic-directions/
Funding applications are welcome at PhD, postdoc and senior faculty levels. The length of visit is flexible but we envisage a minimum of 3 months.
Applications should include the following information (maximum 300 words):
- Names of researchers at Amsterdam, and host (if a connection has already been established), thatwill be involved in the collaboration
- Brief overview on the collaboration area, why funding is needed and what is the anticipated outcome of the visit
- Length of visit
- What the host will contribute to the visit (e.g. monetary matching, exchange in the other direction, supervisionduring the visit/facilitate the visit etc)
- If a connection with the host organisation/department has already been established
Deadline for applications is Friday 15 September 2017
Please mail any queries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.