Amsterdam Data Science 2017 – Six-Month Report
In brief, our highlights:
– New collaborations: Bosch, Insight Ireland, National Police, Tsinghua University
– Launch: Amsterdam School of Data Science
– Launch: Amsterdam Data Science Minor
– Triple increase in numbers: Data Science Master Track
– ‘Het Financieele Dagblad’ article series on our collaborations: Elsevier, Tata Steel, Qualcomm, Sandd, Philips, Databricks
– Events: Hosted 20 Meetups
Want to know more? You can view the full report here: Amsterdam Data Science 2017 Six-Month Report
Update on AAA Data Science Project Updates July 2017
You can see our 2016 Year Report here: ADS 2016 Report
Recap Knowledge Session on urgent questions about ChatGPT
Pascal Wiggers, Frank Kresin and the Digitial Society School recently organized a knowledge session to discuss the possibilities and dangers of ChatGPT for education with teachers.
ROBUST AI programme receives additional €25 million in funding from Dutch Research Council
ROBUST, a new initiative by the Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI).
UvA Impact Stories presents first edition on Smart Cities
UvA’s new segment called Impact Stories just released its first edition which will focus on Smart Cities. Learn more about cameras, AI and the use of your data in the smart city here. In this piece, UvA researchers Cees Snoek and Heleen Janssen are examining the massive potential, pitfalls and impact of all this knowledge on our society.