Amsterdam Data Science 2017 – Six-Month Report
In brief, our highlights:
– New collaborations: Bosch, Insight Ireland, National Police, Tsinghua University
– Launch: Amsterdam School of Data Science
– Launch: Amsterdam Data Science Minor
– Triple increase in numbers: Data Science Master Track
– ‘Het Financieele Dagblad’ article series on our collaborations: Elsevier, Tata Steel, Qualcomm, Sandd, Philips, Databricks
– Events: Hosted 20 Meetups
Want to know more? You can view the full report here: Amsterdam Data Science 2017 Six-Month Report
You can see our 2016 Year Report here: ADS 2016 Report
The ADS Thesis Awards aim to promote excellence in Data Science and AI from students at BSc and Master level. The Awards are open to students from all Amsterdam-based knowledge institutes.
On the 22nd of September LAB42 will host its Grand Opening from 15:00 onwards. LAB42 is an international hub for developing talent in the fields of digital innovation and AI. The building is the result of a partnership between the UvA, the municipality of Amsterdam and the business sector.
The UvA Data Science Centre, part of the University Library, is pleased to host its second yearly Data Science Day on the 13th of October 2022.