Amsterdam Data Science 2017 – Six-Month Report
In brief, our highlights:
– New collaborations: Bosch, Insight Ireland, National Police, Tsinghua University
– Launch: Amsterdam School of Data Science
– Launch: Amsterdam Data Science Minor
– Triple increase in numbers: Data Science Master Track
– ‘Het Financieele Dagblad’ article series on our collaborations: Elsevier, Tata Steel, Qualcomm, Sandd, Philips, Databricks
– Events: Hosted 20 Meetups
Want to know more? You can view the full report here: Amsterdam Data Science 2017 Six-Month Report
You can see our 2016 Year Report here: ADS 2016 Report
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.