ADS Meetup: Data Science and Behavioural Studies
Amsterdam Data Science’s first Meetup on Data Science and Behavioural Studies included talks from:
- Han van der Maas, Professor and Head of Psychological Methods – Educational Data Mining
- Theo Offerman, Professor of Behavioral Game Theory – Experimentation at CREED (Center for Research in Experimental Economics and Political Decision Making)
- Willemijn van Dolen, Professor of Marketing – The Champion of Images: Understanding the Role of Images in the Decision-Making Process of Online Hotel Bookings
- Ilja Sligte, Assistant Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience – Football is a Brain Game
- Anna Keuchenius, PhD Candidate, Social and Behavioural Sciences – How Communities Mediate the Diffusion of Novel Ideas
- Javier Garcia Bernardo, PhD Candidate, Social and Behavioural Sciences – The Effects of Social Media in School Shootings
To hear about the latest ADS Meetups, please join our Meetup Page
From September onwards Amsterdam Data Science will merge media channels with Amsterdam AI. Any online activities you are used to will continue on the Amsterdam AI channels. So please register below to stay up to date!
Amsterdam Data Science is excited to announce the next step in joining forces with Amsterdam AI. Together, we will support Amsterdam’s development as an international hub for Responsible AI.
The UvA Data Science Center is announcing a groundbreaking research program to align artificial intelligence (AI) for the interpretation of video data with human values and ethical principles.