ACE Incubation Program – Applications are Open
The Incubation Program is a 10-week program, specially designed for early-stage startups in science or technology. ACE will help you develop your tech or science idea into a successful company. They cover all stages of starting a business and help you boost your entrepreneurial skills.
ACE Incubation Program:
- 10 Weeks of Incubation Program
- Knowledge of how to run a successful company
- Access to mentor, corporate & service provider networks
- Individual mentoring sessions with seasoned entrepreneurs and business experts
- A vibrant community of passionate founders from more than 130 companies
Deadline for applications is Monday 23rd March 2020.
The Institute for Advanced Study (IAS) and Data Science Center (DSC) of the University of Amsterdam (UvA) are joining forces in a new joint fellowship for (teams of) researchers interested in exploring the intersection of data science and other disciplines. The first fellow of the new program, Dr. Davide Ceolin, will start his fellowship at the IAS on June 17. Ceolin is currently affiliated with CWI.
Nanda Piersma, lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences (AUAS), has been appointed as a crown member of the Social and Economic Counsil (SER). This is the first time that a lecturer has been appointed as member of the SER. Nanda Piersma was approached because of her expertise in the field of digitisation.