Cupola XS | De Koepel | Koepelplein 1E, 2031 WK Haarlem
RAAIT partner event
Do you want to be inspired, experience Artificial Intelligence for yourself, gain knowledge and expand your network? The universities of applied sciences in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam would like to invite you to the first RAAIT event on location. RAAIT stands for the Responsible Applied Artificial Intelligence program (formerly SPRONG).
The event is on Wednesday, February 1 in the old dome prison of Haarlem. Cupola XS, one of RAAIT’s partners.
- Opening and welcome – Mike Rijkers, managing director Cupola XS
- Role of AI in the city of Haarlem
- Introduction RAAIT – Geert Wissink, program manager RAAIT
- AI & Ethics – Maaike Harbers, lecturer Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Discover RAIT | Practical examples & various break outs – How can we use AI responsibly in retail, business services and media?
- Interactive panel discussion about the use of AI – All participants in the room and the panel of RAAIT partners can respond to provocative statements.
- Network drink & AI expo – Who all participate in RAAIT? Get to know each other better while enjoying a snack and drink. There is also an AI expo during the drink. Take a look at different AI installations.