Gustav Mahlerplein 1b, 1082 MS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Reshaping Work is a non-profit initiative headquartered in Amsterdam that took off in 2016 in order to bring different stakeholders together to jointly discuss the future of work and find ways to shape it. Reshaping Work events discuss the most prominent issues arising in the future of work such as artificial intelligence, the platform economy, and the impact of digital innovations more generally.
An audience of 150 people is expected to attend, coming from leading universities around the globe, policy sector (e.g. European Commission, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Dutch Police Department), incumbent companies (e.g. IBM, Microsoft, Unilever, PwC), and startups/scale ups (e.g. Cognisses, Seedlink).
Confirmed speakers include:
- Meredith Whittaker, Co-Founder and Co-Director, AI Now Institute
- Rina Joosten-Rabou, Co-Founder, Seedlink
- Peter-Paul Verbeek, distinguished professor of Philosophy of Technology and co-director of the DesignLab of the University of Twente
- Rob Seamans, Associate Professor, New York University
- Jeanne Meister, Forbes journalist and Book Author
- Toon van der Veer, Vice President, ABinBev
- Sjarrel de Charon, Book Author
- Ilse Verdiesen, Dutch Ministry of Defense
- Fredy Peltzer, Policy Advisor, FNV
- Asheem Singh, Director of Economy, RSA
- Wouter van Noort, Journalist, NRC
Early bird tickets are available till December 23.