Singel 425, Amsterdam, Netherlands
ADS Coffee & Data: Blockchain
ADS Coffee & Data offers the opportunity for researchers and business to share their knowledge and give insight on a central theme, specifically on Friday 10 March this will be on Blockchain. There is also a chance to network with a cup of coffee.
Date: Friday 10 March 2017
Room C0.07 – Doelenzaal, Building C, Ground Floor, UvA Library, Singel 425, Amsterdam
09:15 – 09:30 Coffee
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee
Amsterdam Data Science accelerates data science research by connecting, sharing and showcasing world-class technology, expertise and talent from Amsterdam on a regional, national and international level. Our research enables business and society to better gather, store, analyse and present data in order to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions.
ADS is an initiative of:
• Informatics Institute (IvI), Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA)
• Amsterdam Business School and Amsterdam School of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, UvA
• Computer Science, Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam
• Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
• Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)