ADS Coffee & Data: Artificial Intelligence
ADS Coffee & Data offers the opportunity for researchers and business to share their knowledge and give insight on a central theme, specifically on Friday 12 May this will be on Artificial Intelligence. There is also a chance to network with a cup of coffee.
Date: Friday 12 May
Location: Room C0.110, Science Park 904, Amsterdam
The event will be in English and is open to all
09:35-09:55: Speaker 2 to be announced shortly
10:35 – 11:00 Coffee
Amsterdam Data Science accelerates data science research by connecting, sharing and showcasing world-class technology, expertise and talent from Amsterdam on a regional, national and international level. Our research enables business and society to better gather, store, analyse and present data in order to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions.
ADS is an initiative of:
• Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)
• Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI)
• Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam (UvA)
• Amsterdam Business School, Amsterdam School of Economics, Economics and Business, UvA
• Department of Computer Science, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
• Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Economics, Amsterdam Center for Business Analytics (ACBA), VU