Amsterdam School of Data Science – Launch Event – 24 March
Please Note: The location has changed to Zuiderkerk to accommodate the huge interest in this event.
15:00 Opening by Kajsa Ollongren, Alderman City of Amsterdam and Marc Salomon on behalf of Amsterdam School of Data Science
15:10 School and Objectives by Maarten de Rijke, Director Amsterdam Data Science
15:20 “The Future of Data Science Learning” by Stéphanie Durand, Head Enterprise EMEA Coursera
15:40 Panel: “The Future of Data Science Learning & People Development”
- Sanjai Bhulai, Professor of Business Analytics VU Amsterdam
- Karin Dekker, Team Manager Analytics Belastingdienst
- Nanda Piersma, Researcher and Lecturer in Data Science Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Sacco van de Velde, Partner Ebbinge
- Kim Verhaaf, Global Head Advanced Analytics ING Bank
- Bart Voorn, Lead HR Analytics Ahold Delhaize
- Moderator: Marc Salomon
16:00 Official Launch by Ger Baron, CTO City of Amsterdam
The School is an initiative of Amsterdam Data Science, a partnership between CWI, HvA, UvA and VU. Currently, these institutes offer over 200 courses and programmes in Data Science related study – and the idea is to further intensify the cooperation to be able to cope with the huge demand for Data Science talent worldwide.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you at the launch event of the Amsterdam School of Data Science!
Maarten de Rijke and Marc Salomon
Management Team – Amsterdam Data Science
Date: 24 March 2017 (15:00-17:00)
Location: Zuiderkerk, Zuiderkerkhof 72, 1011 WB, Amsterdam