ADS & BDA Career Fair
On 11th of March we organise the second edition of the Data Science Career Fair in Amsterdam. The Data Science Career Fair is an opportunity for students with technical background and interested in data career opportunities to connect with companies looking for permanent employees and summer interns in data science positions. This gives participating organisations the opportunity to meet talented data science & AI students whom are ready for the next step in their professional career. At this fair you will get the opportunity to inspire students in the emerging field of job opportunities and show them what your organization has to offer by giving a workshop or to be present with a tabletop.
Date: March 11th, 2019
Time: 15.00 – 19.30
Location: VU Amsterdam
Address: De Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV, Amsterdam
Organizers: Amsterdam Data Science & Big Data Alliance
Target group: Quantitative students with interest in tech and data science (e.g. AI, Business Analytics, Data Science, Econometrics, Software Engineering etc.)
- Recruitment of highly skilled students from various universities and various domains looking for job opportunities·
- Future collaboration opportunities with students, researchers, academics, startups and industry
- The opportunity to present your organisation as a knowledge partner and “thought leader” in Data Science and AI
- Create brand awareness during the event & in online communication before and after the event
- Create association between your brand and the DS & AI theme and get in contact with the students from a content perspective
- Exchange expectations and needs of your target audience
- Face-to-face contact with data science and AI students via speeddates (for ADS & BDA partners only)
- Direct access to AI, Business Analytics, Data science, and Informatics talent
We offer various packages to present your company and arouse interest from new talent in its activities, varying from a table stand to the possibility of organizing a workshop (see table below).
Be aware: we have limited space for workshops. First come, first served.
You will have a table with chairs for a maximum of 2 employees (1 technical and 1HR). If you wish, you can bring a banner and other marketing materials (e.g. flyers) you would like to hand out. We do not have goodie bags. Please be aware that you cannot bring any big conference walls.
Exposure on https://www.bigdata-alliance.org/, and https://www.schoolofdatascience.amsterdam/ and http://amsterdamdatascience.nl , in our newsletters and through social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup).
You will receive a report of the pre-registrations for the workshops (max. 25). We will promote the presentations on the events page and in the marketing campaign.
1-1 speed-dates with students
The opportunity to get involved with new talent through speed dates is exclusively reserved for ADS and BDA members.
Requirements for startup are max. 3 years & max 5 FTE.
ADS and BDA memberships
All non-ADS participants registering for this career fair will be offered a trial membership within the Big Data Alliance network until July 2019. More information about Big Data Alliance can be found at https://www.bigdata-alliance.org/.
For Amsterdam Data Science members, participation in this fair is included. More information on ADS memberships can be found at http://amsterdamdatascience.nl/outreach/work-with-us/.
Additional sponsorship options, and acknowledgement of:
- Barista coffee
If you are interested in more information, or you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Esther Smit, by mail (email@example.com), by phone (06-46297608 ).
Deadline is December 14, 2018.